Did you know that all of our memembers and coaches are volunteers? Are you interested in becoming a volunteer for Rec & Parks? Here is your chance!
Rec & Parks Council
Looking to join other great employees for Rec & Parks?
Council Board members and contact information. Additional information on program leaders as well. Meeting Minutes can be found here from the current year.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD NOTICE
Four Scholarships @ $500.00 each
Sponsor: Catonsville Recreation and Parks Council
The Catonsville Recreation & Parks Council is offering four (4) scholarships at $500 each to two (2) boys and two (2) girls graduating from any of our local high schools who will be starting college or trade school in the 2020/2021 School year. Eligible seniors from the “Class of 2020” must have participated in Catonsville Recreation & Parks programs for at least two years and have of GPA of at least 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale). The application process consists of submitting an essay describing why you feel you deserve this scholarship. Applications must be postmarked by April 20, 2020 or emailed on or before that date to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Scholarship” on the subject line.
1. Must be a graduating senior of the “Class of 2020”
2. Must submit a cover letter
3. Must submit a biographical essay of at least 300, but not more than 700 words explaining why you deserve the consideration of the Rec. &
4. Must have participated in Rec. & Parks program(s) for at least two years.
5. Must have a GPA of at least 2.5
6. Must be starting college or trade school in the upcoming 2020/2021 school year.
7. Should also submit any supporting documentation you would like the committee to consider.
Deadline: April 20, 2020 (postmarked or emailed)
Mail to: Email: to email@example.com
Catonsville Rec Scholarship Committee Remember, put “Scholarship” on the subject line.
Banneker Community Center
27 Main Avenue
Catonsville, MD 21228