Council Board members and contact information. Additional information on program leaders as well. Meeting Minutes can be found here from the current year.
Looking to join other great employees for Rec & Parks?
Rec & Parks Council
Did you know that all of our memembers and coaches are volunteers? Are you interested in becoming a volunteer for Rec & Parks? Here is your chance!
1. Must be a graduating senior of the “Class of 2023”
2. Must submit a cover letter
3. Must submit a biographical essay of at least 300, but not more than 700 words explaining why you deserve consideration of the Rec. & Parks Council.
4. Must have participated in Rec. & Parks program(s) for at least two years.
5. Must have a GPA of at least 2.5 Submit a copy of your transcript or a letter from school as verification
6. Must be starting college or trade school in the 2023-2024 school year.
7. May submit a letter of recommendation
8. Should also submit any supporting documentation you would like the committee to consider.
Catonsville Rec Scholarship Committee
1818 Misty Morning Drive
Catonsville Md, 21228
“CLASS OF 2023”
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD NOTICE
Four Scholarships @ $500.00 each
Sponsor: Catonsville Recreation and Parks Council
The Catonsville Recreation & Parks Council is offering four (4) scholarships at $500 each to graduating seniors from any of our local high schools who will be starting college or trade school in the 2023/2024 school year. Eligible seniors from the “Class of 2023” must have participated in Catonsville Recreation & Parks programs for at least two years and have of GPA of at least 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale). The application process consists of submitting an essay describing why you feel you deserve this scholarship. Applications must be postmarked or emailed by Wednesday, April 19, 2023.
Deadline: April 19, 2023 (postmarked or emailed)
Mail to: Email – email@example.com